Founder KAA students collect their GCSE results
Kensington Aldridge Academy is pleased to announce our GCSE results. After what has been a difficult two years for our founder cohort of students, they have produced a strong set of GCSE results.
- 81% of all grades in English GCSE at grade 4 or above (64% grade 5 or above)
- 67% of all grades in Maths GCSE at grade 4 or above (36% grade 5 or above)
- Nearly 20% of all entries were awarded the “high grades” of 7-9
The following options subjects achieved stand-out performance:
- 79% of all grades in Statistics GCSE at grade 5 or above (65% grade 5 or above)
- 93% of all grades in Religious Education at grade 4 or above (86% grade 5 or above)
- 75% of all grades in Music GCSE at grade 4 or above (58% grade 5 or above)
- 86% of all grades in German GCSE at grade 4 or above (47% grade 5 or above)
Principal David Benson said: “I’m proud of what this year group has achieved. They have had a very challenging two years and these results, which are in many cases exceptional, show what they can achieve through hard work and persistence.”
A number of students have achieved fantastic results, including Leila, who achieved five 9s, three 8s and two 6s at GCSE, with 9s in English Language, English Literature, History, Maths, and Biology. Elijah, who achieved two 9s, four 8s and four 7s, said he is happy to be going on to study Maths, Physics, Computer Science and History at KAA Sixth Form. Parmida, also continuing her studies next year at KAA, achieved four 9s in Science, English Language, English Literature, and Geography, with 8 in Maths, 7 in Drama and 6s in Textiles and German. Ahmed achieved five 9s in Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Statistics, four 8s in Computer Science, English Literature, Geography and German, and a 6 in English Language. He will be staying at KAA to study A level Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.
All of these results are testament to the hard work and dedication of all students and staff and to the support of their parents and friends, and we would like to thank them for all their hard work.